Tenant Insurance

When renting a property, tenant insurance is vital. Most of all, it protects against the unexpected.

As a tenant you are responsible for insuring your own possessions. But did you know that you’re also liable for any damage you cause to your landlord’s buildings and contents?

To help tenants have a greater piece of mind, we have teamed up with Endsleigh Insurance to offer a policy especially designed for rental properties. The key benefits are as follows:

  • Cover of possession from as little as £3,000
  • Contents insurance for individuals or everyone in a shared house or flat
  • Legal expenses for up to £50,000
  • Optional accidental damage cover
  • Optional personal possession cover for property taken outside the home

Endsleigh insurance

Endsleigh offer specialist policies for all situations, whether you are living in rented/shared accommodation, buying your first home or just looking for the most competitive price.

They also offer specialist student content policies. These also can cover journeys to the University and on holiday.

Please click here for a free online quote

Quick Contact
Fill out the form below


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This